Affiliates

Here is one made by our affie. I love it! Thanks! Thanks for the button. I love it! It is the one featuring Zhang Li Yin. LOL I made one myself but it does look horrible. It's the second one, the one featuring Kim Ryeowook.



Well, AFF's here because I don't want to be removed off the Affiliates page. Yeah, I'm paranoid but that's the rules.

asianfanfics.com


Affiliates:






Other sizes:
Music Blast Timeless Love Forums  Asian FanFiction


Affiliates without link button:

All About Gochun
Day Dream Bistro
jtoasn
i-Deas
Tell Me Your Wish AiiSHn
Hiatus





Removed image:


Removed(put temporarily just in case they re open):

If there is a link that isn't working, please tell me immediately. Thanks in advanced.

Labels:





May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010

Earth Rotates © LyGiaMy. All rights reserved.
Layout for noncommerical purposes; no infringement intended.